sE Electronics X1 S Recording Studio Bundle w Shockmount & Isolation FiltersE Electronics
sE Electronics X1 S Studio Bundle with Shockmount & Isolation Filter
- Inexpensive large diaphragm condenser Two attenuation and two filter switches Gold-plated XLR connector High dynamic range and sPL handling Low self-noise Includes top quality cable and shockmount
- The X1S is a refined version of sE's best-selling X1, tuned for advanced performance
- With the highest dynamic range and SPL handling capabilities in its class, along with expanded features that dramatically increase its flexibility, the X1 S has been improved in every way relative to the original, even in terms of its affordability
- This packaged model includes a shock mount and a top quality XLR cable
- Just like its predecessor, the X1 S utilizes a hand-made condenser capsule, meticulously constructed and tuned in sE’s capsule room by technicians with decades of experience
- Bundle with microphone, isolation filter, shockmount, pop filter, and microphone cable
- A large-diaphragm condenser microphone that's excellent for vocals and acoustic instruments
- Hand-made, gold-sputtered 1" capsule and extremely clear signal path provide a wide-open sound
- All-metal capsule, with no plastic parts for long term reliability
- Fixed cardioid polar pattern provides tonal consistency and excellent off-axis sound rejection
- Switchable -10dB/-20dB pad lets you get the extra headroom you need when miking loud sound sources
- Handles loud sound sources up to 160dB SPL without distortion
- Switchable two-position highpass filter cuts out low-frequency rumble and reduces proximity effect
- Requires +48V phantom power
Ready-2-record Bundle with Mic, Isolation Filter+more
This sE Electronics Studio Bundle helps you achieve isolated vocals in small home studios and untreated environments. The sE Electronics X1 S large-diaphragm condenser mic balances warmth and clarity, making it wonderful for vocals and instruments alike. The RF-X Reflexion Filter mounts your microphone inside a sound-dampening filter to keep extraneous noise from being picked up by the microphone. And a pop filter is included in the package to minimize annoying plosives. With this setup you'll be equipped to record clear, focused vocals, even in rooms with imperfect acoustics.
If you're recording in a non-acoustically-treated space (bedrooms, closets, etc.), a Reflexion Filter® helps keep your signal clean without the sound of your room around it.
The X1 S Studio Bundle has everything from the Vocal Pack (below), plus our simple and effective RF-X so you can record anywhere you want.
All the essentials to get your home studio sounding great: sE's best-selling X1 S microphone and RF-X Reflexion Filter, sE's Isolation Pack (shock mount and adjustable metal pop filter) and a high-quality 3-meter XLR mic cable.
If you're recording in a non-acoustically-treated space (bedrooms, closets, etc.), a Reflexion Filter helps keep your signal clean without the sound of your room affecting it, for professional studio sound anywhere. Coupled with the great-sounding, handcrafted X1 S condenser microphone, sE's Isolation Pack and a mic cable, the X1 S Studio Bundle has everything you need to capture great-sounding music, no matter where you're recording.
“I got the new X1 S and within 24 hours I was using it on a production for a major artist.”
- Ronan Chris Murphy, Producer / Engineer (King Crimson, Terry Bozzio, Steve Morse, Ulver)
What's in the box?
HANDCRAFTED X1 S CONDENSER MICROPHONE
sE's best-selling X1 S microphone features a handcrafted gold-sputtered large-diaphragm condenser capsule, a cardioid polar pattern, two switchable low-cut filters, and two switchable attenuation pads. Its high-performance electronics produce a beautiful signal with incredibly low noise, and its robust all-metal construction and premium finish ensure efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise.
RF-X REFLEXION FILTER
If you're recording anywhere outside of a professionally-designed recording studio, you're going to need to deal with the sound of the room around you showing up on a recording - unless you have a Reflexion Filter. sE invented the Reflexion Filter Pro in 2006, and has since produced over 120,000 of them for home studios, project studios, recording on the road, and more. The RF-X helps you get a great studio-quality sound, no matter WHERE you're recording.
SHOCK MOUNT, POP FILTER, AND CABLE
sE's Isolation Pack features a clever quick-lock shock mount that securely holds your X1 S microphone in place with a single turn of a knob. The metal pop filter is vertically adjustable to suit your preference, and the whole thing helps to isolate your mic from physical vibration in the room and from the floor. The X1 S Studio Bundle also includes a high-quality 3-meter XLR cable, so you just need to add your mic pre or interface and you're ready to go.
Why a handcrafted capsule?
...because they sound better that way.
As with all of sE's true condensers, the X1 S’s gold-sputtered capsule is handcrafted and hand-tuned by skilled technicians in our own factory. This is almost unheard-of for affordable microphones, and is a great point of pride for us.
The ideal all-around recording solution.
Your vocals will sound amazing.
Your guitars? Better than ever.
Even your drums can be captured with the X1 S.
X1 S MICROPHONE SPECIFICATIONS
- Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted 1" True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 30 mV/Pa (-30.5 dBV)
- Max SPL: 140 / 150 / 160 dB (0/10/20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Equivalent noise level: 9 dB(A)
- Dynamic range: 131 / 141 / 151 dB (0/10/20 dB Attentuation pad)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Low-cut filter: 80 / 160 Hz, 6 dB/Oct, switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 10 / 20dB, switchable
- Powering: 48 Volts according to IEC 61938
- Electrical Impedance: 125 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 6 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR connector
- Dimensions: Diameter: 58mm (2.28 in), Length 169mm (6.65 in)
- Weight: 445 g (15.70 oz.)
DW Drum Workshop