Mapex Saturn Evolution Rock 4 Piece Shell Pack Without Snare Tuscan Yellow SE529XBPM
Images are for reference only. Please refer to the title / SKU for the item you will receive. Cymbals and hardware are not included with 'shell packs'. Some items may require additional handling time. Inventory is subject to change without notice, some items require placing a special order. Special orders are non-cancelable, non-refundable purchases. Please contact us prior to your purchase with any questions or concerns.
The Saturn Evolution Rock Birch 4 Piece shell pack featuring the SONIClear II "Halo" mounting system is a dark, punchy, dry and powerful rock configuration. Includes:
Birch/Walnut 22 INCH x 18 INCH Bass Drum (No Mount), 10 INCH x 8 INCH & 12 INCH x 9 INCH Toms, 16 INCH x16 INCH Floor Tom with Static 90degreeFloor Tom Legs (x3), TH800 (x2)FEATURES
- The SONIClear II "Halo" mounitng system suspends each tom via four diagonal, lateral and supportive contact "under lug line" points on a one-piece ring suspension system releasing the pressure on the shell more evenly, enabling the shell's full natural vibration and resonance.
- Saturn Evolution comes standard with Mapex SONIClear Bearing Edges allowing for the direct transmission of sound, reducing unwanted frequencies and providing a strong fundamental pitch and an effortless tuning experience especially at lower tunings.
- Sonic Saver Hoops
- Soniclear II Halo Mounting System
- Nodal Line Air Flow Venting
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY